Saturday, January 10, 2015

Your hair stylist

The past seventeen and half years of working as your hair stylist / barber have flown by. Your patronage and friendship has been invaluable to me in so many different ways. Your support and flexibility with my schedule has aloud me to travel and continue my education. Your words of wisdom, encouragement, and personal stories have helped shape me and inspired me. For some of you, the first time I did your hair was on your mothers lap. I have done hair at your weddings. We have been through celebrations, marriage, graduations, sometimes divorce, cancer, recovery, job promotions, getting fired, new homes, new babies, and lots, and I mean lots, of laughter! 

It is now time for me to continue to travel down the path of academia professionally.
I will be retiring from hair styling / barbering December 31, 2014. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for allowing me to be your hair stylist and part of your life. 
I have enjoyed working with you over the past seventeen years. I am looking forward to new adventures, but will sorely miss you. If I can be of any assistance during the next month please don't hesitate to contact me.
With warmness in my heart, 
Jason Berlin Thomas. 

jasonberlinart@gmail.com
http://www.jasonberlinart.com

Chemical ___________________Stylist reference_________________________
_________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________











No comments: